The Chicago Auto show is coming up soon and the Toyota brand will be there showcasing their indoor driving experience – ‘The Story of Go”. This attraction will allow attendees to experience vehicle safety technology and so much more that the Toyota brand is known for. Want to know what you can expect from the Toyota brand at the Chicago Auto Show? Keep reading for additional information.
The demonstrations will include:
- Go Connect – featuring the connected technology in Toyota vehicles
- Go Beyond Expectations – allowing participants to cross the Chicago Bridge in one of their Toyota vehicles
- Low Friction Surface – featuring the all-wheel drive system
- Noise, Vibration and Harshness – featuring technologies that keep the cabin of the vehicle quiet and comfortable even when driving on a cobblestone road
- Side Tilt – featuring a Toyota vehicle tilted at a remarkable angle
- Go See The Unseen – featuring Automatic High Beams, Perimeter Scan, and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Go The Distance – featuring fuel efficient powertrains
The all-new 2018 Toyota Camry will also be on display along with 50 other cars, trucks, and SUV’s. The Toyota Camry has been the best-selling car in America for 15 consecutive years. The new model made its world debut last month at the Detroit Auto Show.
To honor the Chicago Cubs’ World Series win Toyota will feature a Cubs themed 2017 Toyota Tundra that drove in the victory parade in November. So, if you are in the Chicago area go visit the Toyota booth at the Chicago Auto Show!
You can check out all these technologies in action at Bob Smith Toyota. We have a variety of new and pre-owned Toyota vehicles in stock at our La Crescenta, CA area dealership. We hope to see you soon.