If you’re seeking to buy a new Toyota car, safety is a undeniably top priority. Thankfully, the Toyota Safety Sense™ (TSS) suite comes standard in many new Toyota models, a package complete with active safety systems designed to protect you, your passengers, and other drivers on the road.
What Safety Features Are Included?
Toyota stays ahead of the curve by putting your safety at the forefront. The Toyota Safety Sense™ bundle offers a plethora of innovative safety features, including
- Lane Departure Alert
- Automatic High Beams
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Road Sign Assist
- Pre-Collision System and Pedestrian Detection
- Lane Tracing Assist
Understanding Toyota Safety Sense™
There are three main Toyota Safety Sense™ systems available, depending on vehicle: Toyota Safety Sense™ C, Toyota Safety Sense™ P, and Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0.
The Toyota brand’s devotion to creating safer driving for everyone is at the core of the Toyota Safety Sense™ system. But in order to reap the full benefits of this state-of-the-art technology, you need to understand how it works.
- Lane Departure Alert – Lets you know if you start slowly drifting into the wrong lane.
- Automatic High Beams – Works with the camera on your windshield. It detects approaching headlights during nighttime driving and automatically toggles from low to high beams when appropriate.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control – Utilizes a radar and a camera to adjust your speed and help you to keep a safe distance behind the car in front of you.
There’s still so much left to see and experience with the vast range of systems available in this bundle. If you want to check out some of the TSS features Toyota now offers, stop by Bob Smith Toyota today and check out our vast inventory of equipped vehicles! our Toyota dealers serving Glendale, CA look forward to working with you soon!